Specialist in Rheumatology
Specialist in General Internal Medicine
- Born and raised in Vienna, I obtained my doctorate in medicine at the Medical University of Vienna in 1999.
- My professional development started as a resident physician in the federal hospital of Wiener Neustadt south of Vienna. Rotating through all major department I managed to acquire a holistic training in general medicine.
- In 2003 I started to focus on rheumatology in the outpatient unit of the department of internal medicine, reaching a large population.
- After moving to Switzerland, I finished my education in general internal medicine and rheumatology. After several engagements I’ve been working at the Department of Rheumatology at the city hospital (Stadtspital) Triemli and Waid in Zurich, the last years as senior physician.
- In addition to general rheumatology I’ve been focusing on osteology. Following an advanced training in metabolic bone diseases (SVGO) I finished my training as specialized osteologist (Osteologist DVO).
As of May 1st, 2021, I’m starting to run my own practice in Affoltern am Albis, a responsibility that I’m looking forward to.